Saturday, November 10, 2012

Amy's Sad Sack










I went to get a second opinion yesterday. The guy was a real asshole. His name is Dr. Charles E Newman and he is in Orlando. Basically, he told me, "You're as good as you're going to get so you may as well get out of my office and be happy with that. Sure, we could try some fat grafting, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work." He left me hopeless. The last thing he said to me was, " If your relationship with Dr, Lee is fractured, then come back to me and we'll talk and see what we can do." Then he took my $30, walked out and slammed the door behind him. These doctors; they stick together. I cried hysterically all the way home.
I stayed up late last night doing research. There are plastic surgeon's out there who say this rippling can be corrected. I'm not going to stop until I get what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment